Achieve Wellness Spa : Services
We use Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Lasers to treat many Medical and Esthetic conditions of skin. These lasers can be used on most areas on the body and face. It is used most commonly for treating and improving the following:
- Brown Uneven Pigmentation: sunspots, freckles, melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Improve the condition of Aging Skin
- Improve Skin Laxity
- Sensitive Skin
- Ruddy or Red Skin Appearances (Dyschromia)
- Redness or Flushing-Rosacea
- Small capillaries (Telangiectasis)
- Enlarged Pores
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Acne / mild acneic scarring
- Healthy Skin Maintenance
How does it work?
Photo-rejuvenation utilizes Intense Pulsed fluoresced Light to target pigments in the skin for quick reduction or removal. Heat is generated so that the skin naturally ejects brown pigments (melanin) or absorbs red pigments (hemogoblin). The broad spectrum of light reaches deep down to the collagen level of the skin allowing for improvement of skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. Photo rejuvenation selectively targets abnormal changes that develop with age and successfully improves fine lines, sun-damage, age spots, the symptoms of rosacea, broken veins, enlarged pores, and numerous other facial flaws by causing new cells to form and stimulating the creation of collagen in the dermis. This gives the skin a better texture and the formation of new collagen results in decreased fine lines and the repair of sun damage.
What results can I expect?
After only one treatment, your skin will have a more even tone with a smoother look and feel. Sunspots will fade. Pore sizes will shrink. Fine lines and wrinkles will gradually decrease in size. These improvements will steadily increase with each treatment. Patients with rosacea will see a progressive decrease in redness with every treatment.
What will recovery be like?
Post-treatment discomfort is almost nonexistent. After treatment the treated skin may appear a little flushed and capillaries and dark spots may seem to be more visible. The flushed look soon fades away, and the capillaries / dark spots appear to vanish, leaving the skin looking younger. It`s that simple.
How do I Prepare for Treatment?
- No spray tanning
- No sun exposure for preferably a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Client should come in with clean skin, no creams, makeup or fragrances on the area being treated
- Area should be clean shaven
- No waxing, tweezing or sugaring for at least 4 weeks prior
- Clients who have used Accutane in the past 6 months CANNOT have this treatment done
- All clients have to complete a consent form prior to service to ensure the treatment is best suited for them and to inform them of all of the pre and post treatment care
How many Treatments will I need?
Six to eight treatments are recommended while clients usually begin to see notable results after the first treatment. Frequency and amount of treatments will depend on the amount of skin damage, or severity of the skin condition. Treatment for the face usually requires 30 minutes per treatment. Repeat the 30 minute treatment in a series of six to eight treatments, at two to four week intervals.
IPL Photofacials can be combined with Diamond Microdermabrasion and/or light chemical peels for very aged or acneic skin to produce even more dramatic results (Please note these can be done in conjunction but not same day).
- Laser Hair Removal pricing only available when you book your cost free consultation with our Certified Laser Technicians; your treatment will be customized for you particular skin requirements.
- Single Photofacial cost: $295;
- add on neck or hands $95
- (Package deals available, please consult with one of our Certified Laser Technicians for more details)