Achieve Wellness Spa : Services
Chemical Peels and SkinRestore Programs
Chemical Peel Treatments
Chemical Peels have been used for decades in medical cosmetology. They work by chemically removing the outermost layer of the skin and give the skin a younger, healthier appearance. Chemical Peels play a very important role in Skin Rejuvenation as they remove skin dullness, blotching, age and sun spots and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Looking for a safe and effective chemical peel?
SkinTx Jessner Chemical Peel
is a phamaceutical grade medium to deep chemical peel, with minimum down time.
Suitable for most people whether they are peeling for the first time or using peels as a maintenance program. You will get your best results when you combine the Jessner with a pharmaceutical grade skincare system that delivers visible results.
Whether you are looking to improve skin texture and soften fine lines, diminish pigmentation or decrease acne, combining the Jessner Peels and SkinTx skincare, you will get you closer to your goal of beautiful skin.
The Jessner Peel includes 14% lactic, 14% salicylic, and 14% resorcinol in one. The Jessner is designed to be aggressive and targets hyperpigmentation from the sun, minimizes fine lines, aids in dissipating blemishes, evens out skin texture and tone, and minimizes pore size.
Time: 30 min.
Cost: $195 per session or $500 per package of 3
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND a series of 3 peels 2-4 weeks apart if you are new to peeling and then you can maintain your results with 3-4 peels per year
The Vivier Peel
What a Vivier® peel does for you
- stimulate collagen and elastin production for smoother, firmer skin
- minimize redness
- reduce hyperpigmentationfor more even tone
- tighten pores
- increase suppleness
- give you a lovely glow!
You’ll notice an improvement in your skin quality after just one session, but we recommend 3-6 treatments for the best results. Our patients rave about this treatment because it gives them glowing skin immediately! It is gentle enough to have done just days before a big event. It works best in combination with the Viviereskin Anti-Aging System.
The Vivier Peel contains key therapeutic ingredients to improve your complexion.
10% Lactic Acid: helps improve moisture levels in overly sensitive or dry skin.
2% Salicylic Acid: helps ease acne, reduce oiliness, improve texture and ease post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation (PIH). Also encourages the removal of debris that can clog your pores and dull the upper layer of your skin.
14% Resorcinol: helps ease inflammation, redness and acne.
Here’s a complete list of what you get in every Vivier chemical peel. You’ll be amazed at all the stuff there is!
AHA (alpha hydroxy acid)
This compound penetrates the skin deeply, delivering therapeutic ingredients to layers of your skin that are normally untouched by more topical peels. This boosts the rate at which your cells regenerate, giving you smoother and softer skin.
BHA (beta hydroxy acid)
Beta Hydroxy acid refers to a group of organic acids, rather than a single substance like AHA. The most common sources of BHAs are fruits and willow tree bark, but it can also be found naturally in your body. The primary purpose of BHA is to gently exfoliate your skin, removing the dirt and debris that clogs your upper layers and makes your complexion dull. This also helps clear out your pores, improving acne, blackheads and whiteheads. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, easing redness.
Resorcinol is an antibacterial that destroys the harmful bacteria that causes acne. It also softens tough skin, stimulates collagen production and leaves your skin looking cleaner and fresher.
When it comes to anti-aging, peptides is one of the most common ingredients in skincare products. Vivier® has their own patented peptides that function deep in your skin, communicating to your cells to repair and rejuvenate. Your skin is strengthened with a single treatment!
Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5 that helps with a variety of things, specifically moisturizing and healing your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions about Chemical Peel Treatments
What are the Indications for Chemical Peels?
Chemical Peels provide a good solution for:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Reduction of fine lines and small wrinkles
- Reduction/removal of age spots
- Reduction/removal of sun damage
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Reduction of scars and acne scars
What the Chemical Peels cannot do?
Chemical peel will not remove deep acne scars and will not clear skin from acne if used as a stand-alone procedure.
Are there any special precautions I need to follow?
You should stop any exfoliation procedures performed at home at least one week before your peel and you must wear a sun block at all times. You must stop use any cream containing retinol or hydroquinone at least 3-7 days before your first peel.
Benefits of SkinTx ® Jessner Peel
The Jessner series of peels and skincare will:
- improve skin texture and tone
- soften fine lines
- diminish pigmentation
- decrease acne breakouts
- reduce the appearance of acne scars
- correct hyperpigmentation from sun exposure
- decrease pore size
Do not have a SkinTx Jessner peel or any chemical peel treatment if you have:
- Aspirin (or ASA) allergy or sensitivity
- Active skin infections or inflammation
- Sunburned skin
- Unhealed wounds
- Hypersensitive skin
- Recently had other chemical peel or deep exfoliation treatments
- Recently taken or will take Accutane. Discontinue Accutane 6-months prior to a chemical peel.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Before the treatment
- Read and understand the product contraindications.
- Patients with herpes and on herpes medication must take the medication before treatment.
What happens during the treatment?
The SkinTx Jessner treatment is generally well tolerated, although everyone’s experience is slightly different. When the Jessner peel is applied to your skin, you may feel a slight tingling and stinging that subsides in a few minutes. The peel is left on your skin to work overnight. After the treatment, your skin may appear red, dry and irritated – like you have a mild sunburn. This after effect is a normal part of the process.
Treatment time: Approximately 30 minutes.
After the treatment
- On the night of your treatment, you may rinse your skin gently with warm water only, and pat dry. If possible, it is recommended that you leave the Jessner peel on overnight and wash your face the following morning.
- Peeling and redness, if any, may last 3–5 days.
- Do not rub, pick or peel the skin as scarring may result.
- Avoid harsh cleansers or roughly textured washcloths.
- Only use the skin care products recommended by your technician.
- Do not have any other facial treatment for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2 weeks and wear sunblock daily.
Recovery time: No downtime required. In some cases, it may take 1-2 weeks for post-treatment redness and peeling to subside. In such cases, clients may prefer to take social downtime. You will feel your skin is noticeably firmer and your youthful glow is restored.
Before and After Pictures:
SkinRestore Program is a pharmaceutical-grade anti-aging and anti-pigment and anti-acneic system. Using the synergy of 4 gold standard ingredients, this program will gently and effectively restore the skin’s vitality by improving hyperpigmentation, aging skin, irregular skin texture and tone, skin laxity or acne. It will measurably improve the complexion with minimal irritation and redness.
Your customized SkinRestore Program comes complete with eight full size pharmaceutical grade products in an elegant cosmetic bag: Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Serum C12, Corrector, Exfoliant, Activator, Retinol SR Facial Treatment and Physical Facial Block SPF 30.
- Uses the synergy of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP), Hydroquinone USP, Vitamin A (Retinoids) and Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation, aging skin and acne
- Helps improve skin texture, tone and laxity
- Easy to use and well tolerated
- Improves the complexion with minimal irritation and redness
- Ideal for use in combination with a SkinTx™ TX JESSNER PLUS™ or other in-office procedures
The SkinTx SKIN RESTORE PROGRAM is indicated for all skin types. It can be used to treat a wide range of issues:
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat acne
- Prepare the skin for a procedure
- Help heal the skin post procedure
- Increase smoothness
- Reduce pore size
- Improve elasticity
- Generate a balanced and even skin tone
- Normalize oil production
- Reduce age spots and /or hyperpigmentation
- Increase the skin’s own ability to hold moisture
- Increase skin tolerance to all external factors
What To Expect
The treatment system works on a cellular level to help your skin restore itself to a healthy state so that it can look and act younger.
Through a daily program, the SkinTx SKIN RESTORE PROGRAM will:
- Help push fresher cells to the surface faster, for smoother skin, reduced wrinkles and increased skin tolerance.
- Aid in the correction of current pigmentation (freckles and age spots) and help prevent the appearance of new pigmentation.
- Help promote more uniform cells at the deepest layer for better skin structure and a balanced, even tone.
- Increase collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient skin.
Phase one “skin rescue” (weeks 1 to 6)
- Your skin is gently shedding its damaged top layer
- This process may be accompanied by dryness, peeling and/or redness
Phase Two “Skin Rejuvination” (weeks 7-12)
- Improvements to your skin’s texture and tone become visible
- You can expect lightening of hyperpigmentation, reduction of wrinkles, and firmer and smoother skin.
Phase Three “Skin Radiance” (weeks 13-36)
- Your skin has been restored!
- Surface Problems have been corrected and your skin has a new radiance.
- You can expect even pigmentation, smooth and firm skin, reduced poor size, and improved elasticity.
(Duration of each Program is 6 months)
Ultimate Anti-Aging Program
2 x Viviere Peel ………………………………….$300
2 x IPL photofacial cost ………………………$590
Viviere Anti-aging program cost …………$306
Package Price of only $826.00 a savings of $370.00!
Hyperpigmentation Skin Restore Program
3 x IPL photofacials…………………………….$885
Skin Restore System……………………………$503
Package price of only $945.50 a saving of $442.50!
Redness/Rosacea Skin Restore Program
3 x IPL photofacials …………………………………$885
Viviere Redness Relief System………………….$503
Package price of only $748.50 a saving of $442.50!
Acne Skin Restore Program Youth (14-25 years)
3 x Jessner Chemical Peel…………………………$585
SkinTx 2 step home program……………………$103
Package price of only $395.50 a saving of $292.50!
3 x Jessner Chemical Peel…………………………$585
SkinTx Restore System……………………………..$529
Package price of only $821.50 a saving of $292.50!