Achieve Wellness Spa : Services
Intravenous (IV) therapy is the intravenous administration of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, selenium, zinc, B vitamins and trace minerals. IV therapy is beneficial in providing nutrients directly into bloodstream and target body tissues by bypassing the digestive tract. At times body requires more nutrients than an individual can ingest through diet and oral supplementation due to poor digestion, chronic illness and poor immunity. During such times IV therapy provides the nutrients directly into bloodstream allowing the body to heal efficiently. IV Therapy replenishes your system from within allowing you to look, feel and perform better. Boost your energy and metabolism as well as get glowing, hydrated skin!
IV therapy is an effective and safe treatment for various health conditions including:
- General Fatigue/Stress
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic Digestive problems and Malabsorption
- Anxiety, depression and adrenal fatigue
- Asthma, chronic sinusitis
- Acute or chronic muscle spasms
- Acute or chronic urticaria
- Migraines and tension headaches
- PMS and Menopausal Symptoms
IV therapy is absolutely contraindicated in liver failure, kidney failure, Addison’s disease and congestive heart failure.
* Please refrain from coming for IV therapy on an empty stomach; consume meal and be well hydrated prior to IV visit.
New Patients require a one time detailed examination prior to IV Therapy (45 minutes) – $120
Existing Patients require a one time medical examination prior to IV Therapy (15 minutes) – $60
Costs of IV Therapy start at $165 per session