Our skin is affected by so many elements daily; from environmental causes to hereditary issues. Facials not only fix some of these problems, but it can also prevent them from surfacing in the future.
Facials are ideal once a month unless you have a specific skin concern you are trying to treat, then you may need to come in for a series of treatments. The reason behind getting monthly facials is that your stratum corneum (the outermost layer of visible skin) will completely renew itself approximately every 28 days. In this time your skin cells are constantly being replicated from the treated cells to replace the old cells. If you give your skin a head start (i.e. any of our great facials at achieve Wellness Spa) your skin cells will begin to replicate the healthier cells and give you a better complexion.
here are my top 5 reasons why you should come in for a monthly facial:
• Facials allow you to relax as well as increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the renewal of skin cells.
• Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation.
• A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level.
• Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home.
• Allows a professionally trained esthetician to counsel you on the proper products you should be using at home to achieve the results you came in to get.
Facials are what will give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.
Hope you enjoyed some of this information and we hope to see you at Achieve Wellness Spa very soon!!
Facial special for this month is: $40 off Ultimate Skin Savior Medi-Facial and $40 off SkinTx Clarifying Facial
Farah Choghri Certified Esthetician / Services Manager