Benefits of becoming an Achieve Wellness Spa Franchisee
- Help spread health and wellness through a proven model and concept
- Join a rapidly growing billion-dollar industry
- Get access to multiple revenue streams
- Detailed systems and operations manuals and all the necessary intake forms, booking software and technology partners
- Retail and equipment distributors discounts varying from 8-40% off of wholesale
- Partnership with lenders for financial support
- On-going best in class training
Franchise Partner Training Program
The Franchisor and team will provide one week of training at the corporate head office as well as two weeks of team training onsite (one week prior to opening and one-week post opening). The cost of training is $10,000 and does not include the franchisee’s travel costs.
Franchisor Support Services and On-going Training
Monthly phone meeting / video meetings will be done on an ongoing basis to discuss key performance indicators and to assist the franchisee in growing the business, as well as a yearly two-day training conference.
Franchise Agreement Basics
$35k initial franchise fee and $20K for additional locations. 5% royalty and 3% advertising fee with an additional 2% going towards local advertising and charity events.
Meet The Founders
Alethea & Tom Austin
BMR PT, BA, CAFCI
Alethea and Tom are the founders of Achieve Wellness Spa and currently own and manage both locations in Fort McMurray. Together they oversee over 50 health and wellness specialists and focuses on a high quality, multi-disciplinary care model.
The Right Partner
District Ventures Capital
Most Canadians know Arlene from her starring role on CBC’s Dragons’ Den as the ultimate hands-on marketer and business champion. She is cause-oriented, passionate about businesses with explosive potential and brings a strong sense of social responsibility to everything she does. Arlene is an investor in Achieve Wellness. She is a firm believer in the importance of taking care of your wellbeing, and firmly believes that the Achieve Wellness model has the potential to experience great growth within the luxury spa market.
Start Your Franchising Journey Today