Achieve Wellness Spa : Services
Holistic Nutrition Consulting
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Thomas A. Edison
US inventor (1847 – 1931)
Available Services and Prices
One on one consultation including lifestyle assessment, food diary and
(2 hr) $195
Subsequent Follow Up Sessions
(45 min) $85
7, 14 & 21 day meal plans can be created specifically for your dietary needs
($100 / $140 / $170)
Nutritious and easy to make recipes included
Initial Assessment is required
Weight Loss Package
6 weeks $487
12 weeks $ 897
Customized food plan and 6 or 12 half hour weekly coaching sessions
Metabolic Balance Weight Loss Package
Includes blood work, completely customized food plan based on blood work, 5 coaching sessions. Excellent for weight loss, high cholesterol, insulin regulation, high blood pressure, inflammation and hormonal regulation.
What is metabolic balance®?
Metabolic balance® is an innovative all-natural nutrition program that brings balance to your hormones, optimizes your health, and leads to a new invigorating lifestyle resulting in successful long term weight management. It is backed by over 25 years of scientific study and is managed by dedicated physicians and nutritional scientists.
The foundation of the program is metabolic balance’s unique capability to develop a truly personalized nutrition plan based upon an in-depth analysis of your unique blood values, medical history and personal likes and dislikes. Your personalized nutrition plan acts as your “road-map”, indicating exactly which natural foods you should eat in order to orchestrate the biochemical changes needed for reaching your desirable weight and health goals.
Metabolic balance® is 100% natural! There are no prescribed injections, pills, shakes, or proprietary foods. Nor, as with some diets, are you required to keep “points” or count calories. Your local grocery store and farmers market can easily provide all the wholesome nutrient rich foods listed on your personalized nutrition plan.
You are accompanied through the four phases of your program by a certified metabolic balance® coach. Your personal coach guides you toward reaching your ideal weight, avoid yo-yo dieting and helps you to embrace the amazing realization of a new healthy lifestyle and a true awareness of well-being. It is safe, healthy economical and simple has all the elements needed for you to succeed. Metabolic balance® has served over half a million participants so far and looks forward to serving you.
Why metabolic balance® is successful!
1. Your program is 100% personalized and actively supports your unique bio-chemistry and nutritional needs. Just as no two people are exactly alike, no two nutrition plans are exactly alike. Don’t settle for a one diet fits all approach. You are unique and a personalized nutrition program must reflect this fact and be designed just for you!
2. The prescribed foods on your nutrition plan are uniquely designed to affect positive healthy changes while naturally diminishing your food cravings and hunger spells. Hence, you do not suffer from hungry as you do with diets, and food cravings become a thing of the past. You re-establish your natural and healthy sense of hunger.
3. Success breeds success! You start losing fat and weight rather quickly. Average weight lose experienced is 3 to 6 pounds per week. Achieving favorable results fuels and inspires your sense of “well being”, your energy, commitment and your inner, “I can do it attitude!”
4. You are not alone! You are accompanied by a qualified nutritional therapist and/or other expert practitioners referred to as, metabolic balance® personal Coaches. Your personal coach is there to support, teach, guide, encourage, and motivate you along the road to reaching your goal. Personal coaching is a substantial part of your success, and the coach team is an integral part of every metabolic balance® program.
- Food sensitivity IgG testing
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Fatty Acid Profile
- Vitamin D test
- ONE (Optimal Nutritional Evaluation) FMV™
- GI Effects® Stool Profile
ONE (Optimal Nutritional Evaluation) FMV™
ONE FMV™ nutritional test helps to give an understanding of individual diet and supplementation needs, and offers a personalized functional nutrition assessment covering Antioxidants, B Vitamins, Digestive Support, and Minerals.
GI Effects® Stool Profile
The GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile is the stool test of choice for optimizing clinical value in managing gut health and has been enhanced to now offer:
- Further insight into gut flora by identifying 24 Commensal Bacteria targets using PCR technology
- Identification of parasites using O&P technology
- Biomarkers indicating levels of digestive and absorptive functions, as well as potential issues with gut inflammation and immunology
|Food Sensitivity Test:|
|96 IgG Food Panel||$250.00 + tax|
|96 IgG Food Panel + Candida||$300.00 + tax|
|96 IgG Vegetarian Panel||$250.00 + tax|
|48 IgG Herb & Spice Panel||$260.00 + tax|
|16 Mini Inhalant Panel||$150.00 + tax|
|Celiac Profile (IgG, IgA-gliadin and IgA TTG)||$210.00 + tax|
|96 IgA Food Panel||$250.00 + tax|
|96 IgA Vegetarian Panel||$250.00 + tax|
|Hair element analysis: 45 essential & toxic elements||$99.00 + tax|
|Fatty Acid Panel||$189.00 + tax|
|D-spot- vitamin D test||$75.00 + tax|
|Gastrointestinal and Immunology Profiles|
|GI Effects Comprehensive Stool Profile||$590.00 + tax|
|ONE –Optimal Nutritional Evaluation (urine)||$650.00 + tax|
|Hormone Saliva Profiles|
|Rhythm Plus||$620.00 + tax|
|One Day Hormone Check||$470.00 + tax|
|Adrenal Stress Plus Profile||$300.00 + tax|
Holistic nutrition connects mind, body and spirit and recognizes the important role that each plays in our overall health. In many ways holistic nutrition is about getting back to basics, to how “we” used to do things. It’s about eating whole, natural foods that are fresh, tasty and full of nutrients. It’s about taking the time to prepare our meals, to cook from scratch and to enjoy eating again. It’s about getting away from dissecting every food to figure out how many of this vitamin and that mineral we’re getting and instead, eating a variety of foods that will help provide us with an overall balance. It’s all about helping you eat to feel beautiful from the inside out, achieve balance and start feeling healthy and happy with yourself.
Holistic nutrition offers a comprehensive approach to diet and lifestyle that can result in a real difference and often substantial improvement in the quality of your life. Holistic Nutritionists are qualified professionals who are trained to guide you in making nutrition and lifestyle choices that will benefit you in preventing disease and getting to the root cause of an illness or imbalance. We take a holistic approach by dealing with the whole person (body, mind and spirit). We assess dietary needs, symptoms, stress levels, exercise, and lifestyle choices when consulting with each client as everyone is biochemically unique.
Holistic Nutritionists can help you with:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Food allergies/sensitivities
- Paediatric nutrition
- Cardiovascular health
- Women’s issues (PMS, pre & postnatal pregnancy, menopause, etc)
- Inflammatory disorders (arthritis, asthma, IBS, fibromyalgia, etc)
- Mental health issues (autism, ADD, depression, Alzheimer’s, etc)
- Thyroid & adrenal fatigue
“If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?”
In holistic nutrition it is believed that we need a certain balance of protein, vitamins, and other nutrients to help our bodies reach maximum energy levels and overall physical and emotional health. Holistic nutritionists devise diets that match each individual’s health and nutritional needs. A Holistic Nutritionist is a professional trained in Natural Nutrition and complementary therapies, whose principal function is to educate individuals and groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition.
A holistic nutritionist focuses on the whole person, acknowledging that everyone is unique and, hence, has unique needs. The goal is to unify the physical, nutritional, environmental, emotional and spiritual components of a client’s life to promote healing and wellbeing.
A holistic nutritionist believes that there is no one diet or lifestyle that is right for everyone all of the time; there are no miracle foods or herbs that will cure all illnesses. Because everyone is different, every effort is made to understand each person’s individual needs, likes and dislikes in order to formulate the best diet, supplement, and lifestyle approach for that person. A holistic nutritionist will help educate you about the best food and lifestyle choices for you. They will help you understand the truth about real food and wellness, and help you make the right choices to find your optimum self.
Our bodies have a tremendous ability to heal itself and Holistic Nutrition gives the body the food and energy it needs to attain and maintain optimal health. Holistic Nutrition is all about helping you eat to feel beautiful from the inside out, achieve balance and start feeling healthy and happy with yourself.
There are many ways to help balance the Chakra’s (your body’s energy centers) which can become blocked due to emotional/mental/spiritual issues; the colors on your plate can light the way to health as foods carry vibration that can help with blocked energy flow.
The services of Holistic Nutritionist are eligible for coverage under many extended healthcare plans.
Please inquire with your insurance provider to confirm coverage.